Image by: Photo supplied/stock.adobe.com
1. Time — it seems to run so slow.
2. You’ve run out of steam; after months of stress, you’ve lost all motivation.
3. End-of-the-year tests
4. Teachers who pile up finals at the end
5. For seniors, it’s wanting to move on and gearing up for college.
6. Wanting studying to be over and done
7. The pointless last week of classes
8. Makeup work during the last week of school
9. The cheesy end-of-the-year assembly
10. Realizing you’re growing up
— Olivia Judkins, Clearfield High